About this course
This webinar covers the basics of using assessments in Alva. It’s aimed both towards you who have just started getting to know our platform, as well as you who are an existing user in a platform looking for a “refresher”. The webinar has a practical focus and will guide you through the most commonly used functions in the Alva platform.
In this short webinar recording, you will learn both how and why tests are so important in a recruitment process. We will also show you hands-on how the platform works.
We will cover
- How our platform and tests make a difference
- The difference between Readiness and Potential
- How to work with test profiles and set up a job position in the platform
- What a scorecard is and how it works
If you have access to your Alva Labs account, feel free to log in and interact with the platform as you watch the video. After the session you will be able to:
- Add and set up job positions
- Add candidates
- Use test profiles and interpret results
- Use scorecards
- Seek support and help through our different channels
Chrome or Safari browser