About the webinar
One of the first things that gets cut in a recession is budget. With increasing cost pressures and talent challenges, what does talent acquisition need to do to navigate a recession? And how has the talent market changed in light of recent layoffs and hiring freezes?
In this panel discussion, three experts come together to discuss the latest trends in recruiting during a recession. Together, Fredrik, Cassandra, and Borislav will unpack key strategies for how TA teams can navigate these uncertain economic times.Speakers:
- Fredrik Saatchi, Founder & CEO at Zmash
- Cassandra Hamilton, Founder of Edworkation & Award-winning Careers & Recruitment Consultant
- Borislav Sinik, Partner Director Nordics at G-P
- Amanda Bondestam, Onboarding Specialist at Alva Labs
- What does the hiring climate look like right now, and how is it affecting the talent market and candidates?
- What’s the most effective way to get buy-in for key hires and ensure continued business growth?
- How can organisations deal with downturns and work closely with talent acquisition?
🇬🇧 This webinar will be held in English.