About this workshop
During these 1.5 hours our diversity and inclusion expert Hira Wasif, Msc. in Psychology, will focus on how you can actively work with DE&I initiatives throughout the entire employee lifetime journey.
This engaging session will include polls to allow you to share your experiences and discuss with your fellow attendees, and practical tips that you can implement in your organisation today.
Please note that the time of the event is:
10.30 AM - 12 PM UK time (GMT)
11.30 AM - 1 PM Swedish time (GMT+2)
Who's this session for
This exclusive free of charge session is mainly directed to you working in the field of recruitment; however, if you have a passion or a strong interest within this field don’t hesitate to sign up.
Seats are limited - reserve your spot today!
We will talk more about
- Why company culture is the foundation for any successful DE&I initiatives
- The importance of representation
- The pitfalls and subjectivity of recruitment
- What you need to do to retain a diverse workforce
- Hands-on advice to improve DE&I in your organisation