About this workshop
During these 1.5 hours our recruitment expert Linnea Bywall, Lic. Psychologist, will go into why recruitment is so hard and how to actually do an assessment of your candidates that will predict their job performance. We will talk about the common pitfalls to avoid, why objectivity is so important and, of course, how to set up an evidence-based recruitment process.
Please note that the time of the event is:
10.30 AM - 12 PM UK time (GMT)
11.30 AM - 1 PM Swedish time (GMT+2)
Who's this session for
This exclusive free of charge session is mainly directed to you working in the field of recruitment; however, if you have a passion or a strong interest within this field don’t hesitate to signup.
Seats are limited - reserve your spot today!
We will talk more about
- The difficulties in recruitment
- How recruitment drives bottom-line results
- Predicting job performance
- Common problems with conventional recruitment processes
- Hands-on advice to improve your recruitment process