About the webinar
The three most common frustrations candidates face in interviews include a lack of feedback, a lack of transparency regarding role expectations and compensation, and an unnecessarily long interview process.
Subsequently, candidates who are frustrated with the interview process are more likely to pull out or turn down your offer, resulting in wasted time, resources and energy.
How can Talent Acquisition Managers keep candidates engaged throughout the entire interview process, right through to signing the offer?
In this exclusive webinar, Alva’s Talent Acquisition Manager Lisa Sindsjö Grahn, and Alva’s Head of People, Linnea Bywall, will talk about their own experience of interviewing candidates, sharing their best tips on creating an exceptional candidate experience.
- Prepare your candidates before the interview
- Improve the candidate experience at all touchpoints
- Ask the right interview questions
- Evaluate candidates’ responses fairly
- Follow up correctly after the interview and provide feedback
- Close roles with the best candidates
🇬🇧 This webinar will be held in English.